Tour to the Mini Kerala is an exotic journey with pleasent experience
Price On Request
Known as God’s own country, Kerala is situated on tropical Malabar coast of Arabian Sea. It has nearly 600 km of sea shoreline and famous for palm lined beaches and backwaters. Among Wanderlusts, Kerala is known as a complete destination for its beaches and other enticing tourist venues.
The trip begins with an arrival in Munnar
When you arrive at Cochin airport / Railway Station, we'll greet you and take you to the famous Kerala hill station of Munnar. It's located about 4 hours from Cochin. On the way to Munnar, you'll get a glimpse of the majestic Cheeyappara waterfalls and Valara falls.
When you arrive at Munnar, check into your hotel. Later in the evening, visit the Tea Museum and learn about how tea is processed from its fresh leaves to final packaging. You can also visit town and shop for spices, handmade chocolates, or pottery. Overnight stay at Munnar.
The next part of your tour will take you around town to see some of Munnar's most spectacular attractions. You'll see sprawling tea gardens, the Mattuppetty dam and Kundala lake, and more. After lunch, you'll visit Eravikulam National Park for the Nilgiri Thar.
The peaceful walk up the hill is worth your time, because the view from the top is absolutely breathtaking. I recommend visiting the Chinnakanal, Attukad Waterfalls, and checking out all of the cool wildlife around. You'll stay overnight at Eco Retreat to really be refreshed in body and mind!
Travel from Munnar to Alleppey
A quick breakfast was followed by an early start to Alleppey, a city known as the "Venice of Eastern India". After driving 160+ kilometres in just five hours, we boarded the boat at 12:30pm-1:00pm.
Explore the scenic backwaters, pass through lagoons, canals, lakes, and rivers. You'll see traditional villages and coconut groves from the deck of the boat. There's a 6pm stop for dinner on board. Spend the night on a houseboat.
You will start your houseboat cruise at 8 am and be dropped off at Alleppey's jetty at 9 am. Then you will take a train to Cochin and be dropped off in front of the airport or railway station by 11:30 am.
The 4 days you spent in Kerala on the most comprehensive Kerala family tour package will stay with you forever. You'll want to take this trip again and again.
● 02 Night stay at Munnar
● 01 Night stay at Alleppey
● All Meals in Alleppey Houseboat
● Accommodation in 3 Star hotel
● Accommodation in well appointed rooms
● Free Wifi
● Breakfast will be served in all the Hotel
● Accommodation on Twin sharing basis
● A/C Swift Dzire / Similar vehicle for all transfers and sightseeing exactly as per the itinerary.
● Toll, Parking, driver’s, road tax & fuel charges.
● Pick up and drop as per Itinerary Air-Port/ Railway Station
● Meals other than those specified above
● Personal expenses like portages, tips, laundry, mineral water etc.
● Monument entrances, camera charges, etc.
● Any activity not mentioned in the inclusions
● Travel Insurance
● Additional cost due to flight cancellation/ roadblocks, Political unrest etc